Ryan Sike I made one post Joined Apr 13, 2019 Messages 13 Aug 2, 2020 #1 so i bought a car and when try to take it out it says to report the plate to Jay or Summer and the car has to be del. the plate is YEIR5804
so i bought a car and when try to take it out it says to report the plate to Jay or Summer and the car has to be del. the plate is YEIR5804
Summer EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Dec 14, 2008 Messages 5,507 Aug 4, 2020 #2 Ryan Sike Take a peak in Garage A again to see if you are able to take it out. I applied a "fix" to it kinda. -Summer
Ryan Sike Take a peak in Garage A again to see if you are able to take it out. I applied a "fix" to it kinda. -Summer
Garrett Thread Junky Tech Joined Jul 7, 2016 Messages 945 Sep 10, 2020 #3 Moving to completed, as it looks like this has been completed.