- Joined
- May 12, 2018
- Messages
- 189
Hello all it is I Yankee as almost all of you know I do some big giveaways every once and a while I have one up right now (as of 9th Aug)
I was thinking I know not everyone can afford high tier skins it’s stupid waiting money on pixels I know it really is but I have an idea!
I was thinking of around the start of September of doing weekly knife giveaways! Yes you heard me right, low tier knifes around $100 I really want to give people a chance at having a knife even if it’s a crappy sand dune guy knife it’s still better than the default one!
let me know what kind of knifes you guys like and I’ll start getting together the knifes for the giveaways! I like the bayonet ones myself the draw animation is my favorite. Anyways what do you guys say? You down for an epic Yankee month knife giveaway? Let me know
as always your good friend,
Yankee <3
I was thinking I know not everyone can afford high tier skins it’s stupid waiting money on pixels I know it really is but I have an idea!
I was thinking of around the start of September of doing weekly knife giveaways! Yes you heard me right, low tier knifes around $100 I really want to give people a chance at having a knife even if it’s a crappy sand dune guy knife it’s still better than the default one!
let me know what kind of knifes you guys like and I’ll start getting together the knifes for the giveaways! I like the bayonet ones myself the draw animation is my favorite. Anyways what do you guys say? You down for an epic Yankee month knife giveaway? Let me know

as always your good friend,
Yankee <3
Last edited:













