Kaden I'm unoriginal. Joined Apr 20, 2020 Messages 862 Aug 12, 2020 #1 As shown in the clip if you hold W on the ladder looking thing you won't die when you hit the ground. OogaBooga 's Clip (You may have to click on the link to open) glitch Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
As shown in the clip if you hold W on the ladder looking thing you won't die when you hit the ground. OogaBooga 's Clip (You may have to click on the link to open) glitch
EchoFX Echo Effects Joined Oct 30, 2019 Messages 1,174 Aug 12, 2020 #2 That's.... such a weird glitch.... Did you guys try to repeat it to see if it wasn't just a random one-off scenario?
That's.... such a weird glitch.... Did you guys try to repeat it to see if it wasn't just a random one-off scenario?
Kaden I'm unoriginal. Joined Apr 20, 2020 Messages 862 Aug 12, 2020 #3 EchoFX said: That's.... such a weird glitch.... Did you guys try to repeat it to see if it wasn't just a random one-off scenario? Click to expand... They did it a few times but most of them just died lol
EchoFX said: That's.... such a weird glitch.... Did you guys try to repeat it to see if it wasn't just a random one-off scenario? Click to expand... They did it a few times but most of them just died lol
OogaBooga caveman =(eGO)= Joined Jun 3, 2020 Messages 424 Aug 12, 2020 #4 Yea it’s not one off you can get it pretty consistently with a little practice
EchoFX Echo Effects Joined Oct 30, 2019 Messages 1,174 Aug 14, 2020 #5 I've been trying to do this every round in the game I'm in right now and can't replicate this.
EchoFX Echo Effects Joined Oct 30, 2019 Messages 1,174 Aug 14, 2020 #6 Okay, I must just be bad. SuperNova just did it twice in a row....
SuperNova2501 BRO I AM SO HYPED!!! Joined May 20, 2018 Messages 360 Aug 14, 2020 #7 looks like when you are falling pressing W on the supports slows your fall making you able to survive.
looks like when you are falling pressing W on the supports slows your fall making you able to survive.
EchoFX Echo Effects Joined Oct 30, 2019 Messages 1,174 Aug 14, 2020 #8 2nd video, ID's my body... Salt in the wound. #feeltheburn
Custom Stats - =(eGO)= Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 5,468 Aug 24, 2020 #10 Kaden I will be looking into this~
Custom Stats - =(eGO)= Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 5,468 Sep 22, 2020 #11 This has been fixed. Thanks for bringing this to us~ ~Closed