Resolved CSGO TTT Updated List of Bugs

OogaBooga

caveman
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 3, 2020
Messages
424
This is a list of all bugs and glitches I have encountered in EGO CSGO TTT
**Update** Desperados glitches have been removed from list due to changes to the map no longer taking place.
Waterpark out of map: https:// clips.twitch.tv/ExquisiteHelplessGaurPJSalt
Mw2 highrise ez out of map: https:// clips.twitch.tv/PhilanthropicPrettiestHyenaArsonNoSexy
Close quarters up stairs t room bypass: https:// clips.twitch.tv/FreezingSavoryOysterDatSheffy
Rooftops floating invisible texture: https://gyazo.com/3bc06bf0cb82a3bd8285c2b762e51e6d.
Mw2 high rise many floating textures: https:// clips.twitch.tv/UgliestEntertainingHabaneroFunRun
Damon’s bridge problem with texture loading causing console spam: https:// clips.twitch.tv/CaringSpoopyRutabagaRuleFive
Murdertown wood chipper wall trap: https://gyazo.com/28b60978cb3a8ec2149f3fb8fcfc44b5.
Island17_pezversion trap: https:// clips.twitch.tv/DignifiedTalentedWeaselPartyTime
Dolls picture frame lock:
https:// clips.twitch.tv/CoweringHyperBobaLitFam
https:// clips.twitch.tv/RealTalentedQueleaSaltBae
 
Last edited:
Bara Bara I'll keep looking but I believe you work with plugins and I can say that most maps if you have enough speed and tele u get stuck under the map, if you need a clip ill send one. To clarify I mean if you get enough speed falling
 
Last edited:
OogaBooga out here doing the dirty legwork, finding all those bugs! Keep up the great effort!
 
Hey OogaBooga OogaBooga , thanks for putting this all together, and I apologize for not giving a response sooner.

That being said, has any of the bugs listed been resolved?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top