- Joined
- Oct 30, 2019
- Messages
- 1,174
So there's this extremely annoying bug when harvesting Poppy Resin which turns into Heroin.
There seems to be a bunch of patches of the flowers that spawn invisible and there can be quite a bit of them spawned so that it looks like no flowers are there to pick but in reality, they are but you can't see them.
See video. The start I pick an invisible flower, then I pick one you can see and the end of the video, I pick another invisible one...
It makes the process of doing this that much longer and would be great if there was some easy fix to rectify the situation.
https://medal.tv/clips/30640721/d1337QM1taDf
There seems to be a bunch of patches of the flowers that spawn invisible and there can be quite a bit of them spawned so that it looks like no flowers are there to pick but in reality, they are but you can't see them.
See video. The start I pick an invisible flower, then I pick one you can see and the end of the video, I pick another invisible one...
It makes the process of doing this that much longer and would be great if there was some easy fix to rectify the situation.
https://medal.tv/clips/30640721/d1337QM1taDf




