- Joined
- May 12, 2018
- Messages
- 3,113
tis was only joke, no need for apology haha. Get well soon, don't stress over itNo I’m sorry I was put on quarantine because I’m having Covid symptoms haven’t been feeling all that well
tis was only joke, no need for apology haha. Get well soon, don't stress over itNo I’m sorry I was put on quarantine because I’m having Covid symptoms haven’t been feeling all that well
That's awful. Yeah don't worry about a giveaway when you have covid symptoms. Get well soon, brim.No I’m sorry I was put on quarantine because I’m having Covid symptoms haven’t been feeling all that well
Get well soon man! Sorry you're feeling out of it :cSorry all I’ll be drawing a winner soon I woke up a few days ago with a fever and not feeling all to well I’m in quarantine right now so sorry for the wait I’ll draw the winner tomorrow I promise!
Ye you lost, in all stop being greedy, let the man get some rest and be patient, its like your only caring more for the reward then someones healthYankee hope you're feeling better but is there a winner yet?
i was just wondering but ok if it offended you sorry i saw him on jb and he sounded better so i thought i might as well ask
hope this helps! -Yankeecongrats on not havin covidsorry for no update im feeling alot better it just turned out to be a fever and nothing more, im waiting for the next paydate (30Sep) then ill buy the steam card and give it away. i promise by the 30sep there will be a winner drawnhope this helps! -Yankee
of course man!
but seriously thank you guys for all the love and support! Yankee loves you guys <3OMG Thank you so much! Very kind <3 Ill message you rnCongratulations! You have won the giveaway! Please private message me to talk about the process of sending the steam card. Thank you to everyone who has entered! I apologize it took along time to pick the winner! Hope you’re not mad at mebut seriously thank you guys for all the love and support! Yankee loves you guys <3
congrats bud!OMG Thank you so much! Very kind <3 Ill message you rn