TARGET HAS RAZORS

Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
136
Okay so Target caries the RAZOR HABU and it is amazing...
For 69.99 you get

2000 DPI
High Speed Motion

and tons more i dont want to type
It is amazing to so check them out
 
Also, shouldnt we be talking about the greatness the cyborg mouse is from Saitek, considering they are own newest sponsor?
 
BAH! microsoft sidwinder FTW! Dpi on the fly adjustable from 2000 dpi and WEIGHTED! with removeable weights. Same price. *nods*
 
I have a logitech G5 limited edition. It has adjustable weights, macro capable buttons, on the fly sensitivity adjustments, and is a 2000dpi mouse. All in all, sidewinder from Microsoft isnt what it is hyped to be.
 
who gives a damm about dpi no 1 is ever going 2 use 4000 dpi seriously youd have 2 be iunsane 2 use that kiend of sensitivity
 
I have a lachesis Razer too, but at 4000dpi, it uses up too much RAM out of my 3gigs and my 2.4ghz dualcore. Thats because of the response time, because the higher it is, the more resources it needs to run at that magnitude. I rarely use my razer lachesis now since I got the limited edition logitech G5.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top