Whats Your Guys Thoughts on T Rooms Being taken out of Most Maps?

Jeremiuh

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
11
So as most of you guys have noticed half of the t rooms along with some t/inno implemented features i.e (clue turning off power) there are quite alot of maps that have been affected by this minecraft city no longer has the t room along with many other maps i.e (close quarters vending machine will no longer open from the outside) personally i like the idea of taking out t rooms but i feel like some of the wrong maps are being targeted i feel like clue should have the power feature implemented back that was the maps unique feature, if anything i feel as if closequarters shouldn't have a t room its used to target to many innos who try and enter. Just wanted to know the communities thoughts on this.


Have a Great Day <3.
 
for me personally, when playing TTT It's always most fun to be T because you can kill ppl and hide in rooms that are unfair. Most T rooms that are "unfair" just make playing as a inno less fun.

So I like the addition of removing T rooms.
 
ya know i barely play ttt so i have no idea where t rooms are on most maps but whenever i played i hated it so sounds like a positive change
 
tbh i liked them... it was irritating on some maps, but i feel like on minecraft it doesnt seem right not to have it.
 
I'd want to see them off in a couple places like damons_mansion for example. They either need to be removed completely, or to be modified/restricted lots more, because people just abuse it honestly to get kills without any potential risk of dying, while safely staying there for a long time.
 
I'd want to see them off in a couple places like damons_mansion for example. They either need to be removed completely, or to be modified/restricted lots more, because people just abuse it honestly to get kills without any potential risk of dying, while safely staying there for a long time.

Yeah t Rooms are one of the biggest reasons for delay people will sit in t room and wait for people to walk by to awp them it can be a cheap shot quite often
 
ya know i barely play ttt so i have no idea where t rooms are on most maps but whenever i played i hated it so sounds like a positive change
Yeah t Rooms arent very noob friendly in my opinion when people just log into the server its bad enough no one actually reads server rules and it makes it even worse when they mic spam about getting wallbanged
 
Forces players to actually play the map and not camp, there's less focus on camping the doors. Overall I like.
 
Forces players to actually play the map and not camp, there's less focus on camping the doors. Overall I like.
i have to agree with that t room being taken out is a huge noticeable difference overall the game just runs more smooth and less delay you know?
 
If people could use T rooms properly, I would downvote this.... however, people don't. They camp them. They abuse them. They make the game less fun for innocents with how they are used so I personally would have zero issue seeing them completely removed. Or atleast remove them from the problem maps like closequarters and damon's mansion. I find myself constantly warning traitors for camping t rooms on certain maps...
 
I really like the addition of damage over time being done to players who camp in T room. It has incentivized people to not camp in there as much: especially on closequarters. Unfortunately, there are ways to circumvent the damage over time effect and then there is the fact that this effect isn't applied to every map's T room.
 
I really like the addition of damage over time being done to players who camp in T room. It has incentivized people to not camp in there as much: especially on closequarters. Unfortunately, there are ways to circumvent the damage over time effect and then there is the fact that this effect isn't applied to every map's T room.


Doesn't That only work if you stand still for a period of time?
 
Doesn't That only work if you stand still for a period of time?

I'm pretty sure there's a check to see if you've been in T room for a certain duration of time and if so it applies a DOT to you for 25-50 damage (I don't remember the exact amount). But as I said you can actually circumvent this on closequarters.
 
Even the worst players can agree T rooms are bad and don’t serve a good purpose
 
In my opinion T room should stay in the game 100% they make maps good in my opinion although on some maps it might cause camping I think that instead of removing them we should just use anti camp plugins like on TTT, ever since they removed the T room on community pool it makes me sad because its what made the map good in my opinion. Ps. don't forget about new players we all camped in t room when we started
 
Last year around this time I made my move from JB to TTT and the T Rooms really helped me learn and figure out how TTT was played. I believe T rooms are what people think of when someone talks about TTT. Maps like Kirby_city, community pool, rely on these T rooms, because the map creators intended it that way.

I do like the anti-camp in T rooms though, damage if in the T room for too long. Just my thoughts.
 
I guess I should put my response to this as I may sometimes play TTT.

T rooms as annoying as they are they also add flow and some spiciness to the map. Imagine close quarters without a T room it simply just wouldn't be close quarters anymore. No one would kill each other and opening t room allows for innocents to kill other innocents in there which can contribute to helping the t's, which in the long run adds to the flow of the map. Examples like this are almost the same on other maps.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top