Resolved Female SAFR Uniforms

december

◔̯◔
=(eGO)=
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
791
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA FiveM

Short description of the problem (255 char limit)
There are a couple of issues with some of the new female SAFR uniforms.

What server are you reporting this issue on?
GTA FiveM

Please describe the issue in as much detail as possible.
The Short Sleeve Uniform has the back shoulders clipping through the top of the shirt.
950c3c257d20898f547b2ba9319338f7.png
The Firefighter Uniform is uh...a little bit messed up.
7f011460d36dc4826ce66294e75e17ce.png
8521dfc25b8a3366c07a1f0a342483d2.png
The Turnout Gear is missing the inside tshirt and torso. (BUT OTHERWISE IS FABULOUS!)
1598005430240.png
The SAFR Search and Rescue uniform turns us into traffic cops.
f893d3002258daa5aa0d9dd751f4914a.png
The Medical Backpack clips through the female chest.
1598005674140.png
And all of these don't do anything but change the undershirt which then clips through the blue shirt.
a271164fa0b73280b9100d15d3484cbb.png
858347f86ea74f202986b60393644468.png

What should be happening instead?
There shouldn't be invisible clothes or clipping.

Please describe how to replicate the bug in as much detail as possible
Try the clothes on with a female character.
 
Hello december december

I will forward this to Oblixion, as far as the clothes clipping through your arms and such, have you tried changing your arms #?
 
Hello december december

I will forward this to Oblixion, as far as the clothes clipping through your arms and such, have you tried changing your arms #?
The only one that changing the arms fixes is the Short Sleeve Uniform and the Firefighter Uniform. But I don't believe the Firefighter Uniform is supposed to be the long sleeve blue shirt.
 
december december

The majority of these issues were not presenting themselves on my test server before moving it over. Very weird. I will look into it.

Unfortunately, I will let you know, that due to limitations to what I can fix, the medical backpack will remain the same. I do not have the ability to edit the models themselves.

As for the radio's, those are unfortunately not compatible with female MP peds. Again, not something I can change. As for the rest, you can expect a fix soon.
 
Oblixion Oblixion

For the backpack, there are versions of that backpack that don't clip through the female chest. I've used them before.
 
Oblixion Oblixion

For the backpack, there are versions of that backpack that don't clip through the female chest. I've used them before.

I just looked further into it and realized it's not the backpack I was thinking about. I will do my best to find a viable replacement.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top