Controller support (Xbox One controller)

Sum1WorseNU

I made one post
Joined
Jul 20, 2020
Messages
3
Hey I used to play on the GTA 5 PR server all the time but recently the locksmith and radio/walkie talkie have been added, this has caused the controller keybinds to be totally screwed up and honestly unplayable. For example when you look backwards (down on the right stick) it pulls up the radio, and when you have the radio on or open and you try to sprint (spam A) it just acts as if you are spamming the push to talk button, and when you are driving a vehicle or just pressing the right trigger at all it unlocks and locks your car if you bought keys from the locksmith, if you didnt buy keys it just spams "you do not have the keys to this vehicle". Hopefully someone can fix this. Honestly I dont need the keys that you buy and just get rid of the radio button on controller and put the controls back to normal GTA 5 controls and I can just use my keyboard to use that stuff. Please some one give it a look and hopefully a fix.

Thanks lmk
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top