- Joined
- Mar 24, 2020
- Messages
- 519
hi, Idk if this is the right place (if not Can u forward me to it), But I would love a change on my forums account name.
So I've made my forums account about 6-7 month ago and Would love a change on the name.
If this is possible, Can I get the name Space, If not any variation of it.
If this is not possible, Please let me know, as I would like for someone to delete my whole forums account INCLUDING my maul
If not I would love to make a NEW ACCOUNT and would love some help on removing my Maul account, I understand the forums is updating and that name changing is at the bottom of the list. So if there's anyway I could possibly get a FORCE maul account delete, That would be Great, Thanks for your time and help admins!
am sorry if this is to much to ask for.
From -space/godcsgo
So I've made my forums account about 6-7 month ago and Would love a change on the name.
If this is possible, Can I get the name Space, If not any variation of it.
If this is not possible, Please let me know, as I would like for someone to delete my whole forums account INCLUDING my maul
If not I would love to make a NEW ACCOUNT and would love some help on removing my Maul account, I understand the forums is updating and that name changing is at the bottom of the list. So if there's anyway I could possibly get a FORCE maul account delete, That would be Great, Thanks for your time and help admins!
am sorry if this is to much to ask for.
From -space/godcsgo
Last edited:




















