Resolved Kawasaki ZX-10 Not able to be upgraded.

OmgWtfNamesTaken

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
May 23, 2020
Messages
440
Hello guys and gals.

unfortunately the kawasaki ZX10 (green motorcyle) cannot be upgraded at all and purchasing the stage 1 upgrades it allows you to buy does nothing.
Upgrades do not stay on the bike and it essentially eats the money.
Please fix! I know there's been a couple of issues with the other bikes so I don't know if it is a blanket issue or not.

Thank you!
 
OmgWtfNamesTaken OmgWtfNamesTaken
Is this still having issues?
Nope. you can upgrade it, it's just slower than the R6 which is about 400cc smaller in engine size lol. It would make sense for the handling files to be swapped from R6 to ZX10 to make them even out or swap them to each other to make them more realistic as a 600cc bike would never come close to the power of a 1000cc bike. Otherwise the upgrades work and there have been additional cosmetics added as well.
 
I'll go ahead and copy this over for the dev team to look at. I'll move this to complete then.
 
Back
Top