Not a Bug Lose Gun during Lr

Space

eeeee
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Messages
519
So if this was meant to be in the game then my bad.


but for as Long As I can remember You lose all primaries during lr, This is bad because if a user wanted to "cheese" during a Lr and wasn't the best at the game, It would be totally unfair as the ct keep there Primary.


I would totally be up for this idea of losing your gun during lr if CT lose it also, but currently ONLY the T lose there gun therefore leading to a bunch of situations of a user trying to cheat lr but getting killed because the "CT"has a gun (i,e ak or negev)


this is my opinion, feel free to take into consideration.
 
The Ct's also lose their guns but most of the time they drop it and when they get chosen to lr with them they pick it back up.
 
The Ct's also lose their guns but most of the time they drop it and when they get chosen to lr with them they pick it back up.
yeah, well I guess I was wrong xd, Just felt like it should be a even fight.
 
cheesing is normal, you can get another ct to watch the lr or tell the other t to drop the gun
Well ya, but i've seen some Ts who are just hot trash with the deag and they end up dying during cheese (usually people who just joined) and I would like to help those people by implementing this idea 🤷
 
Going to be marking as Not a Bug as this is an intended feature. If this is something you'd want to change, feel free to make a suggestion to get some other opinions on the subject~

~Closed
 

Latest posts

Back
Top