FiveM FiveM Controller Conflict

OwenW

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Messages
62
Controller Conflicts with Radio
---
When you have pressed N on your keyboard recently, any movement of the right stick puts the radio in your hand.
When you have the radio out, A on the controller hits the "talk button".

I understand that controller is not a top priority, but it would be amazing if the controller could be disabled with the radio. Me and the controller players I know would rather just bind it ourselves or just use our keyboard.
If you need any information from me, let me know!

Thank you!
 
Hey haven't been on the server in like a month and with the new updates to the server it changed some of the controller key binds, just when I sprint (pressing A button) it pulls up the phone. If this can bee changed thanks.
 
Garrett Garrett Yes there is still a problem, could you send me a DM on discord so we can talk further?
Discord: Owen W.#7296
Thanks, Owen
 
Next restart radio conflict should be fixed for radio, if not let us know.
 
OwenW OwenW Been a few days, does the issue still persist?
I’ve talked to Summer and Don about what’s going on and I’d be happy to talk with you over discord or TeamSpeak. The radio is fixed but until some other stuff (which I’ve told don about) gets fixed it’s pointless. Thanks for doing that though, it’s a start!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top