Hello EGO members! WoW Community!

FirezFury

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
2,303
Hey guys, with the launch of Shadowlands around the corner i have decided to make an EGO community on battle.net. This is not a guild! This is just a place for all ego people to come together and chat and learn from each other. My goal is to eventually do cross realm raids and mythic +. I will attempt to do prizes and carries and such and possibly stream. If you want to join the community add FirezFury#1311 on bnet or look for Edgegamers on the community look up. Thanks guys! FOR THE HORDE! but you ally scallywags can come too :p


LINK HERE:

https://blizzard.com/invite/jPlvm0AiYwX
 
Last edited:
I always forget about the community things, I need to use them more. Super excited for Shadowlands, I've been over this expansion for a while now.
 
I'll probably be playing Shadowlands, hoping for more of a Legion than BFA experience lmao. I'll definitely be getting in on this.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top