Resolved E tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space

eeeee
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Messages
519
So I applied for the e tag (for the forums) and I got accepted

Then the admin said that The tag will be added to my account shortly,

I wait a hour and there's nothing.

so unless I gotta wait 24hrs, I would like the e tag on my account if that's not to much :D

https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/354063/

-space/godcsgo.
 
An hour is like not a lot of time chief
 
An hour is like not a lot of time chief

This man times.

In some cases, can take a full day for the e tag to show up in game. Just be patient and if it doesn't happen, make a CL.
 
Took me about a day or so for my E to show up... Don't worry, it'll show up. Glad you're excited tho!
 
Did you not have an e tag previously?
i have doo doo memory so maybe im just misremembering.
 
Did you not have an e tag previously?
i have doo doo memory so maybe im just misremembering.
I used to ahve it in game (and still have it in game) but I never had it on the forums, (including the old forums) idk why.
 
I see an E in your MAUL, this should be working upon reconnection to the game server.
 
I see an E in your MAUL, this should be working upon reconnection to the game server.
no I mean on the forums, I got it in game since like 6 month ago almost. but I never got the role on the forums.
 
no I mean on the forums, I got it in game since like 6 month ago almost. but I never got the role on the forums.

Keep waiting then. Probably has to be manually done and only so many people can do it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top