Resolved CS TTT Teleporting Players

OogaBooga

caveman
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 3, 2020
Messages
424
Hey, recently I have noticed this issue (past 3 days or so) that many times when someone is shooting someone they will teleport to the left or right really quickly and then teleport back, the issue is that the person having the bug can use this to their advantage and may get blamed for hacking/bad internet. Demo here: https:// clips.twitch.tv/DeterminedFaithfulRhinocerosDxAbomb

As a little note this seems to only happen once someone is being shot not during normal play like a “laggy server” might cause
 
Last edited:
+1 pretty sure I saw this happen before.

As he said some might get false banned for this, which would be tragic.
 
Space Space I don’t think that would be enough proof for a ban but I definitely think it could cause unnecessary suspicion as to someone cheating
 
But like... can you explain your horrendous aim after the teleport there?....... :unsure:

lmfao
After that I learned that when that happens you have to aim at the same place he was at before. That's why the glitch is so bad lol. Because I was aiming directly at him.
 
After that I learned that when that happens you have to aim at the same place he was at before. That's why the glitch is so bad lol. Because I was aiming directly at him.

Are you sure it's just because you can't aim?

Jk jk jk. That's crazy though. Seems like the issue is getting worse.
 
Fixed issue where players seemed to be teleporting before they die. This may still happen, just hopefully not as noticeably.
- Custom Stats in the latest TTT update.

Known issue im fairly sure they're trying to work on it still. Be sure to link this thread in TTT server specialist chat so they see it.
 
Back
Top