Desp Active Member Joined Jul 11, 2018 Messages 285 Sep 13, 2020 #63 unban @Corrupted he is so cool and my favorite i love him!!! ban @wzz this guy is very disrespectful and i dislike him very much, you should see his hate comments... promote willhelm the 3rd aka @Willd so he can get his name will!!
unban @Corrupted he is so cool and my favorite i love him!!! ban @wzz this guy is very disrespectful and i dislike him very much, you should see his hate comments... promote willhelm the 3rd aka @Willd so he can get his name will!!
sushi Poster =(e)= Joined Nov 10, 2019 Messages 177 Sep 13, 2020 #64 unban sushi ban @Kagato @JuVe913 @bakr promote sushi
kyfg old man Joined Jun 21, 2018 Messages 309 Sep 13, 2020 #65 unban @tech shrek promote @tech shrek watch @tech shrek have to deal with all the freekilling and horseshittery on JB
unban @tech shrek promote @tech shrek watch @tech shrek have to deal with all the freekilling and horseshittery on JB
Wavie soundcloud.com/waviethekid Joined May 4, 2020 Messages 676 Sep 14, 2020 #66 I would promote @Buster and make a disstrack on @houzekeeping <3
Luminite Rookie =(e)= Joined Jun 20, 2020 Messages 72 Oct 13, 2020 #67 unban Joe (he has no forum acc rip) #FREEJOE Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
b t :B =(e)= Joined Aug 6, 2018 Messages 4,054 Oct 13, 2020 #68 unban 1 person: @kuantum from minecraft Make a diss track on 1 person: @Covert and @SmeaR promote 1 person: @Arbiter from e to eG
unban 1 person: @kuantum from minecraft Make a diss track on 1 person: @Covert and @SmeaR promote 1 person: @Arbiter from e to eG
Kaden I'm unoriginal. Joined Apr 20, 2020 Messages 862 Oct 13, 2020 #69 b t That signatures need a little tweaking 0.0
dank In Teamspeak I promised I wouldn't join GTA. Joined Aug 9, 2020 Messages 464 Oct 14, 2020 #70 unban joe and corrupted ban jackey promote buster
dank In Teamspeak I promised I wouldn't join GTA. Joined Aug 9, 2020 Messages 464 Oct 14, 2020 #71 dank.meme said: unban joe and corrupted ban jackey promote buster Click to expand... can i change this i don’t like the dislikes
dank.meme said: unban joe and corrupted ban jackey promote buster Click to expand... can i change this i don’t like the dislikes
dank In Teamspeak I promised I wouldn't join GTA. Joined Aug 9, 2020 Messages 464 Oct 14, 2020 #72 unban sly ban sly promote buster
A aln heidi's Intern =(eGO)= Joined May 26, 2020 Messages 991 Oct 14, 2020 #73 unban @mattycs promote @Maruchan <3 ban @ no one.
nitro gods reddest flag on his greenest earth =(e)= Joined Aug 9, 2018 Messages 630 Oct 14, 2020 #74 unban @mattycs ban @peloc promote Hero
Hero :3 Joined May 4, 2020 Messages 911 Oct 14, 2020 #75 Unban: I dont know. Ban: No-one, I don't dislike anyone here. Promote: get ready for the wall of @'s. nitro @OogaBooga(Blix) @bakr b t @SuperNova2501 @DeerFat Luminite Wing Wavie @carter227 There are many more who deserve promotions and I don't know them all. But everyone above are great people!
Unban: I dont know. Ban: No-one, I don't dislike anyone here. Promote: get ready for the wall of @'s. nitro @OogaBooga(Blix) @bakr b t @SuperNova2501 @DeerFat Luminite Wing Wavie @carter227 There are many more who deserve promotions and I don't know them all. But everyone above are great people!
Wing 💥Roaring into a Storm💥 =(e)= Joined Nov 10, 2018 Messages 125 Oct 14, 2020 #76 unban noone ban: @P250 Sand Dune @ghost Promote: @JuVe913 @Kagato