Not a Bug Server freezes without responding

Ilyas carter

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 27, 2020
Messages
11
I load the server, it shows the loading screen with music and all that, once it moves to the second where I'm supposed to select my character, it freezes, then shows close window dialog. Sometimes once I select the character, it freezes without showing any crash report or anything. Pleeeeeeeeease it's been 8 days I didn't play,
 
Might be a client side issue.


If so Verifiy your game files (Lots of google blogs on how to do so)

Uninstall and then Re Install your game of #1 didn't work.


Make sure you have no fishy applications open, Or any useless applications that might eat up ram.

That's it, If none of this works then reply with another post :D
 
Teamviewer results:
Processor is maxing out with FiveM 1.8 GHz 100%
Memory was maxing out - 8GB Downloaded RAMMAP to help with releasing standby
When ahead and did a full nuke of his character in the DB on our end to make sure it still wasn't us. - Even with the nuke, still same issue with the processor just maxing out (Teamviewer running). Without Teamviewer running perhaps he will be able to run the game and if not....
Ruled as hardware issues.


FiveM Recommended System requirements


Windows 10
Recommended

  • CPU Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHz
  • GPU NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD 7870 2GB
  • RAM 16GB
  • HDD 72GB + 8GB
Windows 8.1
Minimum

  • CPU Intel Core 2 Q6600 @ 2.40GHz / AMD Phenom 9850 @ 2.5GHz
  • GPU NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB / Intel HD GT2
  • RAM 8GB (4 may work)
  • HDD 72GB + ~4GB
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top