DeleteThisAccount I made one post =(e)= Joined Aug 12, 2020 Messages 7 Sep 1, 2020 #1 - Last edited: Aug 30, 2023 Upvote 1
Maruchan EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Jan 2, 2019 Messages 1,204 Sep 1, 2020 #2 +1 Players seem to enjoy these maps and having bot support would prevent the server from dying when they are voted in AND allow players to enjoy their maps. Regarding the re-adds, as long as it isn't zs_icypenis, it's all good in my opinion.
+1 Players seem to enjoy these maps and having bot support would prevent the server from dying when they are voted in AND allow players to enjoy their maps. Regarding the re-adds, as long as it isn't zs_icypenis, it's all good in my opinion.
Boo Yes. =(e)= Joined Apr 18, 2020 Messages 80 Sep 2, 2020 #3 I'll let the other Gmod leadership know about this thread and we'll see about possibly having these maps added/updated. We appreciate your feedback!
I'll let the other Gmod leadership know about this thread and we'll see about possibly having these maps added/updated. We appreciate your feedback!