GTA V Server Ideas

Can we please chill out with the arguing, this post was meant for ideas to increase good RP, not argue about D8 sales. If you want to debate talk on discord...
 
@EchoFX

There is a difference between creating a character that will be wandering around the open world interacting with people in a non-scripted environment, and a character made for the express purpose of fulfilling one role in a planned out RP scenario.

I believe I understand what that rule is trying to accomplish, and that these special characters weren't the intent for the creation of that rule. It would be beneficial if leadership could elaborate on this, for all I know they might have and I just wasn't there.
 
I saw bandages and I'd like to clear something up.
Bandages are and have been in the server for a long time. They've been pretty cheap for quite a while to the public (literally anyone) in fact and only recently saw a slight price increase. If you buy in bulk, we'd be fine to cut you a discount. All you have to do to buy bandages is walk up to EMS and inquire about them. You can find the current prices for bandages via the SAFR Sheet however I'll include a photo of the current price.
668417e683d2110ccba9081deadaa585.png


If you see someone using /skin to regain health, please send a report in regarding it.
 
Last edited:
I saw bandages and I'd like to clear something up.
Bandages are and have been in the server for a long time. They've been pretty cheap for quite a while to the public (literally anyone) in fact and only recently saw a slight price increase. If you buy in bulk, we'd be fine to cut you a discount. All you have to do to buy bandages is walk up to EMS and inquire about them. You can find the current prices for bandages via the SAFR Sheet however I'll include a photo of the current price.
668417e683d2110ccba9081deadaa585.png


If you see someone using /skin to regain health, please send a report to come in regarding it.

We will just disable /skin and make people go to the clothing store, hospital, hair dresser in a future update. Oh the beans, they tipped over.
 
Summer Summer Make sure there is still a way to put your hat and glasses etc. when they are knocked off, cause currently the only way to do so is by doing /skin
 

Latest posts

Back
Top