Twisty Thread Junky =(e)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 773 Sep 9, 2020 #1 Title, think it's time to bring it back
Kaarma Active Member Joined Jun 23, 2020 Messages 350 Sep 9, 2020 #6 we dont need a cod clan next thing we know we're having a tryhard esport team
Twisty Thread Junky =(e)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 773 Sep 9, 2020 #7 Kaarma said: we dont need a cod clan next thing we know we're having a tryhard esport team Click to expand... Good one
Kaarma said: we dont need a cod clan next thing we know we're having a tryhard esport team Click to expand... Good one
Larry_Da_Lobster Godzilla's property =(eGO)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 3,561 Sep 9, 2020 #8 I will participate the first month grind session until I get sick of the game and never want to play again
I will participate the first month grind session until I get sick of the game and never want to play again
kuantum 🍔Arbiters? Intern🍔 Joined Jun 5, 2019 Messages 2,574 Sep 9, 2020 #9 Larry_Da_Lobster said: I will participate the first month grind session until I get sick of the game and never want to play again Click to expand... then play the next years game and do the same cycle
Larry_Da_Lobster said: I will participate the first month grind session until I get sick of the game and never want to play again Click to expand... then play the next years game and do the same cycle
Wavie soundcloud.com/waviethekid Joined May 4, 2020 Messages 676 Sep 9, 2020 #10 no, i wanted DBD not warzone
snn Poster Joined Mar 27, 2020 Messages 234 Sep 12, 2020 #11 kuantum said: then play the next years game and do the same cycle Click to expand... then revisit it 2 years later when cods farther down the rabbit hole and praise it
kuantum said: then play the next years game and do the same cycle Click to expand... then revisit it 2 years later when cods farther down the rabbit hole and praise it