Sad news.

ZER0C00L

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
2,435
Hello all. A lot of time has passed since we were an active part of the community but I want to let those who knew him that Ubermaniac passed away this morning. During his time here he was a hard working member that always found ways to make others laugh and put fun times with his friends before everything else. We all met Uber here in this community and many of us remained friends with him after departing from eGO.

Don't forget that the people you are talking to online are real people with real problems, don't be afraid to reach out and talk to each other and if you're struggling do not be afraid to seek help.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Hope all is well, enjoy your gaming. Viva la CS.
 
Rest In Peace to Uber. Didn't know the guy, but that's unfortunate.
Anyone who reads this, you matter, your mental health matters, and don't let anyone or anything get in the way of that.
 
Hey ZER0C00L ZER0C00L , my condolences go out to you, the family, and the friends of Ubermaniac. Although I didn't know the guy, it's tough to see someone from the community pass. You're absolutely correct, we as a community will always be here for anyone to reach out to no matter what the problem is. Once a gamer always a gamer.

R.I.P
 
Good guy, great friend, amazing jokester. Only guy that could compete with me on the highschool map, no-scope scouts, nvg.

Check on your friends and acquaintances. Ask if they have eaten, had some water, if they're ok. Be there for whoever whenever. Even if you all don't talk much, always stop and say hi if you ever get the chance. Be the hand to help people out of the darkness and back into the light, even if it is only a dim one.
 
Rest in peace @Ubermaniac

There was never a night I wasn't laughing and having a good time whenever he was around. I’m still in shock this happened but it goes to show that this can happen to anyone. Check on your friends and don’t be afraid to reach out for help when you need it.
 
rest in peace sir. i wish i had the pleasure of meeting you. sending love to you all
 
Devastated. Uber was one of my best friends that I met through this community many years a go. Have talked and played games with him ever since. My condolences to his family as they push through this hard time. Uber was one of the nicest, funniest people I ever had the pleasure of meeting, and would give literally anything just for one more night of playing league or CS:GO comp. Still in shock over this.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/jeremy-quotuberquot-schantz-memorial-fund
 
Last edited:
I am emotionally broken and I usually don’t respond well to these kind of things because I don’t have anything nice to say, not even when my relatives die. I’m not sure what to say, so I won’t say anything at all.
 
Always sad to see something like this happen to a member. Thanks for filling us in ZER0C00L ZER0C00L , appreciate it. Some of the eGO members who have been around a bit longer will definitely remember him.
 
I never got to meet this individual but I can see he was liked by a lot of members within the community.

Rest in peace

F
 
Oh god no. Uber and I went way back to 2015. He and I always had good conversations and he was the one to train me to be an admin trainer and RC. He taught me how to play golf with friends and always made fun of my skills in comp.... Uber was also in the running to be an advisor here..... Ubey... this breaks my heart....

My guy..... this is a tragedy. You will be missed.

As you always said, “hey, that’s pretty good.” You’ll live on in the memories of us.

Viva la CS
 
To have known Uber, was to have liked him.
I will carry many happy memories with me of this lovely lad. Very smart, funny and a damn good laugh to be around, I find this news quite devastating indeed.
Rest peacefully mate.
 
Rest in peace sir. And may god bless his soul.
 
Back when I first joined eGO, Uber was one of the first people I met and became friends with. He was one of the most funniest and kindest person I’ve met. I remember a couple of days after I met him, he randomly messaged me and told me that there’s an event later that night and that I should come. At the time, I didn’t know what an event was, so he explained it to me and I ended up going. I had so much fun that night. I remember Uber was constantly making everyone laugh and everyone was having a great time. It inspired me to become an event coordinator, which I eventually became later on and it’s all thanks to Uber, who introduced me to events. If it wasn’t for him, I probably would’ve never known about events or attended any. Rest In Peace Uber, you will truly be missed.
 
Last edited:
never had the oppourtunity to meet him, wish i had, seemed like a really cool and friendly dude.

rest in peace
 

Latest posts

Back
Top