[GIVEAWAY] 4x Among Us Accounts

Garrett

Thread Junky
Tech
Joined
Jul 7, 2016
Messages
945
Hello all!

Recently I have had the joy of being able to play Among Us with various eGO members, and getting to know players in the community I haven't had the chance to meet yet.

I know for many times are tough, and since I am lucky enough to be well-off currently, I am going to be giving away 4x Among Us codes/accounts.

To enter just reply your steam link, and add me as a friend so that I am able to gift it to you. My link is: https://steamcommunity.com/id/garrettfoy/. Additionally, you must be an =(e)= or higher. If your application is in-process that is fine as well :)

I want the most active players on EGO to get it, so going to call the giveaway winners Sunday, September 20th. Also, please only enter if you will actually play this game, preferably with members of EGO.

~ Garrett
 
I friend you because you are epic 123!

I am active in eGO... and love among us (play it on mobile)
 
Back
Top