Would I be able to give the game to someone else or you just pick someone else? I was peer pressured into buying it.The winners are @Thing 2 @slickdaprickBuster @GodCsgo @kaZZ and @joe mama the god ! I will message you with my SteamID to get the copies of the game to you!
if you have someone specific you wanted to gift it to I can either send it straight to them or give it to you to give to themWould I be able to give the game to someone else or you just pick someone else? I was peer pressured into buying it.
I’m going to give it toif you have someone specific you wanted to gift it to I can either send it straight to them or give it to you to give to them
pleaseI’m going to give it toauntdabby but she’s not active on the forums so I’ll have to give it to her myself.