Low Priority GMOD TTT - Admin command problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbr32

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
6
A couple of problems/ things to improve on
IMPORTANT:
There were a couple of RDMs earlier this morning, however, I could not open the reports nor even see them. I myself made a report the same round and saw that one, but not the others. I forgot to record the images of them not showing up sorry

As well, in GC TTT we had a report manager than allowed us to open up chats with the players involved, from the !reports menu I didn't see this as an option unless I myself made a report

lower priority:
EGO should have full access to !fspec, including those above our levels. We used to but now we don't, in fact, I can no longer even !fspec ^ which should fspec myself
Also, are all the commands in the !menu? Can we do a check to make sure all are there because it looks sparse. (just checked missing stuff like !reports and !unspec. )

I accidentally set it to high, i meant it to be medium
 
Last edited:
A couple of problems/ things to improve on
IMPORTANT:
There were a couple of RDMs earlier this morning, however, I could not open the reports nor even see them. I myself made a report the same round and saw that one, but not the others. I forgot to record the images of them not showing up sorry

As well, in GC TTT we had a report manager than allowed us to open up chats with the players involved, from the !reports menu I didn't see this as an option unless I myself made a report

lower priority:
EGO should have full access to !fspec, including those above our levels. We used to but now we don't, in fact, I can no longer even !fspec ^ which should fspec myself
Also, are all the commands in the !menu? Can we do a check to make sure all are there because it looks sparse. (just checked missing stuff like !reports and !unspec. )

I accidentally set it to high, i meant it to be medium
I don't understand what !reports is, do you mean the F8 RDM Manager?

All commands that you have access to will be in the menu.
 
!report is what you use to report an RDM if you closed the automatic menu that pops up when you die. F8 allows you to open the manager which allows to look at the reports and take action accordingly. You can open a chat through there by clicking the take action button after selecting the report or with ulx chat which you should have access to, if not please let me know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top