mattycs I make 1 good post every week. =(e)= Joined Aug 15, 2020 Messages 136 Sep 30, 2020 #1 I noticed some items didn't have icons in the inventory UI so I went ahead and created some. I'll probably add some more in here and will reply when I do so. Upvote 0
I noticed some items didn't have icons in the inventory UI so I went ahead and created some. I'll probably add some more in here and will reply when I do so.
juice Demons with halos Joined Dec 3, 2018 Messages 1,448 Feb 28, 2021 #2 We are working on adding new icons for a lot of items. If you don't have any further questions, I will be closing this, Thanks for the Suggestion!
We are working on adding new icons for a lot of items. If you don't have any further questions, I will be closing this, Thanks for the Suggestion!