- Joined
- May 15, 2020
- Messages
- 198
Minor bug:
You may already be aware of this one but if you are in spectators and type !r or !b 2 on luna2 you spawn on top of the spawn box. This lets players get 100+ extra units and downwards momentum at the start, giving them way more speed then normally possible. This bug is on luna2 and is on the main map, by typing !r, bonus 2, bonus 4, and bonus 6.
Major bug:
While attempting to do this glitch for bonus 1 on Luna2, I accidentally found a glitch that can be used for almost every map. If you go into noclip your timer will be disabled. However if you type !r it sets it back to normal. Your able to noclip without your timer being disabled and set your !startpos anywhere you want in the start zone, including impossible to reach ledges or on top of the spawn box for any map or bonus. I was trying this out and I beat b1 and b3 records for luna2. This should be high priority because if people start doing this then every map can be glitched and people can destroy current records and mess with everybody’s rank/times. An easy fix is that if you type !r when still in noclip, it stays disabled until you are out of noclip mode.
Bonuses/Maps broken using these bugs-
Surf Luna2- Main map, b1, b2, b3, b4, b6
I haven’t told anybody about the noclip bug yet, so I assume nobody else has glitched any other times.
You may already be aware of this one but if you are in spectators and type !r or !b 2 on luna2 you spawn on top of the spawn box. This lets players get 100+ extra units and downwards momentum at the start, giving them way more speed then normally possible. This bug is on luna2 and is on the main map, by typing !r, bonus 2, bonus 4, and bonus 6.
Major bug:
While attempting to do this glitch for bonus 1 on Luna2, I accidentally found a glitch that can be used for almost every map. If you go into noclip your timer will be disabled. However if you type !r it sets it back to normal. Your able to noclip without your timer being disabled and set your !startpos anywhere you want in the start zone, including impossible to reach ledges or on top of the spawn box for any map or bonus. I was trying this out and I beat b1 and b3 records for luna2. This should be high priority because if people start doing this then every map can be glitched and people can destroy current records and mess with everybody’s rank/times. An easy fix is that if you type !r when still in noclip, it stays disabled until you are out of noclip mode.
Bonuses/Maps broken using these bugs-
Surf Luna2- Main map, b1, b2, b3, b4, b6
I haven’t told anybody about the noclip bug yet, so I assume nobody else has glitched any other times.
Last edited by a moderator:









