Shadowlands launch delayed.... prepatch?

From my limited knowledge on SL I could see there were some major balancing nightmares. Usually the Blizzard response would be to double down and insure they're right and let it become a bigger problem.

But I have to support this response where they admit it's not in a good place and they need time to fix it. I understand they have shareholders to please but I disagree with their beliefs that it makes them look bad. I will stick with any company that can admit fault and say "we need time to give you a better product". I doubt Blizzard would be in the position they are now if they had kept this philosophy they had so long ago.

So good for them, I can say this makes me want to play Shadowlands more.
 
I don't think I will be buying SL at first because I had high hopes for BFA and was just the biggest regret and money waste I've spent. Legion was so good for me and BFA was just blah, I'll prob just watch asmongold & sodapoppin play it and see how it goes.
 
Well considering that covenants changes were also choking specific specs to the ground, I believe its not as bad to delay this a bit so it wont feel wonky at the start of the game. That and leveling to max was a nightmare on beta (they brought some changes now), so I honestly cant wait for the game to launch. Night fae all the way baby!
 
Blizzard originally showed off a trailer to announce the release date for Shadowlands. Now that the expansion has been delayed to sometime in late 2020, that video has been taken down.
 
The best expansion since WOTLK / Legion, maybe better? Excellent game mechanics and extremely fun gameplay that takes you on an amazing wow gold farming journey! Well done Blizzard and thank you for your participation !!!! The PVE and PVP system expansions seem to be the best, certainly better than any other MMO, with almost no forced grinding and a project based on fun and luck. Great expansion!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top