Resolved CSGO TTT Tripmine and Traitor Damage

sathoro

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 13, 2020
Messages
49
Tripmines placed by Traitors currently damage their Traitor buddies which I think should not happen.

I saw this thread (https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/345558/) that was closed because apparently it only happens in very few situations. I could be missing something but in my experience, trip mines seem to do damage to Traitor buddies 100% of the time.
 
I thought this was just what it was, because it’s a giant red line. If not this is factually true.
 
Last edited:
Yup I killed two of my T buddies yesterday alone with trip mines. RIP.
 
I can confirm, this will kill traitors every time they walk into the line (that I've witnessed, I've never seen someone run through and it not go off

Personally, I don't mind it killing traitors because it is a pretty noticeable line but people are pretty smart at hiding them and we will get reports of RDM from someone walking into their teammates trip mine.
 
Back
Top