Delivered GTA 5 Rule change (yes it's me again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmgWtfNamesTaken

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
May 23, 2020
Messages
440
Hey guys, I just wanted to touch base on one thing I would like to see moving forward with the RP server.
I believe people should have the ability to move and get rid of a body if they kill someone.
Currently, I believe it is against the rules to move a body if you have downed someone.

The reason as to why I think this should be changed is rather simple but I can explain in greater detail.
You should be able to force someone to respawn to make use of the NLR rule.

Example of the way it works now.
I get shot at garage D and am downed. Police arrive, revive me and take me to the hospital. I tell the police what happened and who shot me. They then find said person and take them to jail.

Example of how I believe it should work.
I get shot at garage D and am downed. The shooter not wanting to get caught, loads my body into his car and drives me down to the pier. He drops me off the edge of the pier into the water. EMS is unable to find me / get me out of the water forcing me to respawn. I "wake up" in the hospital without memories of what happened leading up to my respawn due to the new life rule meaning the perp has to be found by the police using their tools for investigation/following up with witnesses etc.


Losing items from your inventory is the incentive to not be a clown and make people want to shoot you. Can also say whoever found you and brought you into the hospital ran your pockets because you were practically dead.
 
Upvote 0
+1

I think the way the rule stands where ditching someone's body is considered "powergaming" only promotes people acting like clowns and not afraid of dying. You should always be afraid of dying, losing your items and having to follow the NLR. As it stands, you have to choose when you want to follow NLR and respawn because you get to press a distress signal.

Which leads me into my addition to this suggestion: Get rid of the distress signal. Add a function like /911 or /ems and if you're not around anyone who can call them for you or if no locals are around that would see you and call 911, then you're shit out of luck and you're gonna have to respawn. To further promote being mindful of your surroundings and who you mess with.
 
I believe people should have the ability to move and get rid of a body if they kill someone.

You have the ability to do this. The only thing you can not do is make it where the body is unable to be reached (taking it to a place no one can reach like the ocean and dumping it). Not sure who is spreading the misinformation but this is what it is.

Announcement made in discord a bit ago

Moving a players body is not power gaming but putting it somewhere ems can not get to it such as really deep water or inside an owned property is not allowed
 
Last edited:
Ah I see.

This makes sense. The reason I said it was against the rules was because that is what I had gathered from a few issues in the past where people had done a /report to say that people were moving them and had someone intervene and tell them they had to either drop them or take them to pillbox.

This post can be disregarded if that is not the case.
 
If you don't have any further questions, I will be closing this, Thanks for the Suggestion!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top