Not Planned DS Admin chat clan tag colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyz

♥ Noscope Queen ♥
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
887
I saw a suggestion a while back asking if DS could have other colors for clan tags, I was wondering if Admin DS could get an exclusive color, such as dark blue, I don't think it would over complicate anything since red is clearly only for managers and EC's and DS has its green for everyone else.

It would be cool to allow us Admins who donate to show off an exclusive color in our tags on the servers.
 

Attachments

  • 1602125952396.png
    1602125952396.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Upvote 2
I’m gonna say -1 on this only because i think it’s just an easier way for people to distinguish basically who is who. managers get red so you know who managers are and on the event server ecs get red as well. i think it just makes it less confusing to keep it consistent
 
yea I'm with ghost on this one, seeing the green and red makes it years easier to distinguish who is who. however, I am for e's being able to have the green tag just like eG's and eGO's have. As well, I wouldn't mind having the colours you suggested be implemented for DS name colours
 
There isn't a pink :(
I like the idea! But its probably a no from me as well, because it may make things confusing. we should get more DS name colors!!! like PINK!!!
 
DS pay to support the community, if an admin pays for it I believe they have have the choice to change it from the most hideous color on earth.

-leave red and all shades of red for Managers and ECs
-Open other colors to any admin with DS

I don't believe this would cause issues as people with differing power still have the appropriate colored tag.


also heidi heidi
https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/356264/post-3202839
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top