New Request Bugs on the M-X5 Miata

Visionvert

I made one post
Joined
May 22, 2020
Messages
26
So when I turn on the headlights on the Miata on the GTA 5 server the headlights go down instead of up and I'm not sure why and I don't know if they already know about this but I'm just making a post about it it maybe it would help fix it. I have a clip of it but i cant post it. Says there is a error. Was going to get the Miata for the special reason just to know that its bugged or that's just the model that they put in. I was wondering if there is a way to fix it. Would make the car 100% better.


Thank you.
 
This is being moved to completed to clear out the bugs in preparation for our public test week, if this bug re-occurs during public testing please make a new thread, thank you!

~D3FaulT
 
Back
Top