- Joined
- Apr 27, 2020
- Messages
- 549
So, here's another suggestion that somebody will probably find a fault to in the comments, but whatever.
What if admins could ct ban people/kick people/whatever for toxicity?
Also I get that this is just hypocrisy from my point of view since I'm super toxic, but I don't care, JB needs to be less toxic. People will stay on the server if they don't get killed for taking like one step out of the marker by a toxic CT named "acidy" or whatever.
Admins would be the ones judging for toxicity, and they have good judgment because the CS managers have picked them for their reasonability, or at least I hope that's how Managers pick their admins.
Idk just tell me your thoughts in the comments.
What if admins could ct ban people/kick people/whatever for toxicity?
Also I get that this is just hypocrisy from my point of view since I'm super toxic, but I don't care, JB needs to be less toxic. People will stay on the server if they don't get killed for taking like one step out of the marker by a toxic CT named "acidy" or whatever.
Admins would be the ones judging for toxicity, and they have good judgment because the CS managers have picked them for their reasonability, or at least I hope that's how Managers pick their admins.
Idk just tell me your thoughts in the comments.





















