Ryan Sike I made one post Joined Apr 13, 2019 Messages 13 Oct 15, 2020 #1 when I go to pull my car out, it says its an invalid model and to report it to Jay or Summer and that the car needs to be deleted. Plate STARWARS
when I go to pull my car out, it says its an invalid model and to report it to Jay or Summer and that the car needs to be deleted. Plate STARWARS
Panda Express Adam's Favorite Restaurant =(e)= Joined Oct 19, 2019 Messages 251 Oct 15, 2020 #2 Ryan Sike What car is it?
D3FaulT 🗽 Concrete jungle where dreams are made of🗽 =(e)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 427 May 11, 2021 #3 This is being moved to completed to clear out the bugs in preparation for our public test week, if this bug re-occurs during public testing please make a new thread, thank you! ~D3FaulT
This is being moved to completed to clear out the bugs in preparation for our public test week, if this bug re-occurs during public testing please make a new thread, thank you! ~D3FaulT