IF u had one wish what would u do with it.

Burrito

I made one post
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
3
I would wish for 3 wishes and then with those 3 wishes get a bilion $$ a Lambergene i think thast how to spell it and a mansion. What would u guys wish for.
 
I would wish for unlimited $$$ eGO to be a legendary clan and for me to be so smart that I can own everybody in CS:S that my own friends think and called me a hacker!!!
 
I would wish for the consumerism of our society to be destroyed, therefore annhialating greed altogether, and for morals to be spread around the world. I would also wish that anyone that had greedy wishes would immediatley have those wishes taken back from them.

Those are 3 wishes, I know.

1 wish would be to destroy greed within the human heart. Which sadly, is impossible.
 
i would wish for world domination and for a giant spaceship with lasers, artificial gravity, a hangar bay with smaller unmanned fighters, and with one giant laser that can make things blow up really big. and i would use that spaceship to support my new world order. also i would keep my last wish just incase some action hero type guy comes in and tries to topple my regime
 
haha just like deaths angel... unlimited wishes... and wish with what i want with those wishes... and tehre would be too many to list here :P
 
LOL nice wish thundaar. I would like to be the richest person in the world, great family, and joyous life.

When I become one of the richest persons in the world. First I will become one of the great leaders of the world. Aid my nation into becoming a self sustained country without aid from any foreign nation. So, there should be no poverty within my nation; if there is that'll be my next goal. Next would be to assimilate the poor countries into my glorious nation. I will assimilate my Asian army to world domination. My son will take over my campaigns when i die. Family is most important though. If anything i believe family comes first before anything else.
 
[quote1212458345=DEATHS ANGEL]
I would wish for unlimited wishes!!
OOOOO burned!
[/quote1212458345]

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS!!!

this is the reason why this is a terrible decision.

for an Unlimited amount of time, some unknown being would be asking for your wish, every single second, of every day, of every hour, of every year. IT WOULD DRIVE YOU INSANE> it would lead to this "I wish i was dead"...

owned.
 
[blockquote] Klondike wrote

i would wish for world domination and for a giant spaceship with lasers, artificial gravity, a hangar bay with smaller unmanned fighters, and with one giant laser that can make things blow up really big. and i would use that spaceship to support my new world order. also i would keep my last wish just incase some action hero type guy comes in and tries to topple my regime [/blockquote]
I think you have watch to mutch Star Wars or Star Trek..........

I would wish for healt to all in my family........the best gaming pc in the world with a the latest games and a lot of cash :D
 
Back
Top