B Burrito I made one post Joined May 27, 2008 Messages 3 May 31, 2008 #1 http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=counter+strike+vs+halo&search_type= go to this link or just go to you tube and type counter stirke vs halo. Its funny.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=counter+strike+vs+halo&search_type= go to this link or just go to you tube and type counter stirke vs halo. Its funny.
M Munch Forum Fiend Joined Jun 29, 2007 Messages 612 May 31, 2008 #2 lol yea ive seen that. its funny
C Crappy Feeling I made one post Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 26 May 31, 2008 #4 HAHAHAHA Death look like Jared from subway with the glasses and yeah the thing is funny if I were the noob I would kill master chief right away and i hope that noob is never gonna play in eGO with that foul mouth.
HAHAHAHA Death look like Jared from subway with the glasses and yeah the thing is funny if I were the noob I would kill master chief right away and i hope that noob is never gonna play in eGO with that foul mouth.