Antonio Brown?!

jekgog

5v5 Show Off Winner btw
=(eGO)=
Joined
Sep 14, 2020
Messages
288
Alright for all my peeps that watch NFL, what's your opinion on AB going to the Buccaneers? I've always been a fan of him since he was on the Steelers and been keeping a lookout for his name when he was not in the NFL. I think they gonna go crazy with Gronk, Mike Evans, Godwin, and then AB.
 
Last edited:
Definitely one of the most talented receivers in the league when he was with the Steelers. The Bucs have started to look good, and this may give Tampa the push to make the money they sunk into Brady worth it. I don't think they will be Superbowl contenders, and gronk has been feeling that year off recently.

I'm just imagining if he stayed in Pittsburg. Him, JuJu and Chase would be filthy
 
Mans got CTE 100% :ROFLMAO:
ab.png
 
Bucks doing whatever it takes to sell tickets

A few years ago they were practically giving seats away. Now their ticket sales 📈
 
I dislike Antonio Brown, but that doesn't change the fact he's a great receiver. I've always lived by the idea that even if you hate someone's character, you can't ignore their talent.
 
I'm gonna be real, I sort of quit paying attention to TB and had no clue what their roster was looking like, aside from the Brady trade. All of the sudden I see they're killing it, and Gronk is back with Brady in TB and now they're picking up AB (again). That's gonna be some serious artillery for Brady to hook up with. The scary get scarier in my opinion.
 
I dislike Antonio Brown, but that doesn't change the fact he's a great receiver. I've always lived by the idea that even if you hate someone's character, you can't ignore their talent.
The only thing I hate about AB is the fact that he left the Steelers just because he wanted money. Never said that he was never good and I still love his ability on the field but has lost all respect because he wanted more money.
 
Back
Top