K kinto beep/boop/bop =(e)= Joined Dec 28, 2014 Messages 30 Oct 25, 2020 #1 RTP does not work in both of the mineworlds
Garrett Thread Junky Tech Joined Jul 7, 2016 Messages 945 Oct 25, 2020 #2 Hey K kinto I am currently away from my PC, however I will look into this problem when I get back. Thanks
Hey K kinto I am currently away from my PC, however I will look into this problem when I get back. Thanks
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 Oct 25, 2020 #3 Garrett said: Hey K kinto I am currently away from my PC, however I will look into this problem when I get back. Thanks Click to expand... How dare you not attempt to program and compile plugins on your phone.
Garrett said: Hey K kinto I am currently away from my PC, however I will look into this problem when I get back. Thanks Click to expand... How dare you not attempt to program and compile plugins on your phone.
crc1225 Active Member Tech Joined Aug 2, 2016 Messages 394 Nov 1, 2020 #4 This has been fixed in the latest rebuild. Thanks