What should I buy?

Zadori

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 3, 2007
Messages
649
Hey i've just got a 60$ gift card at eb game and i will use 35$ of that to buy a Wi-Fi ting so I can play online with my Wii. So I have 25$ spare and I dont know what to buy and i have spare money.And yes cyclone i'll check for GMOD if there is not i'll buy it from the steam online shop. So what should I buy?!!
 
thats a hard decision... are you planning on buying something for the pc? could always put it toward something like...left 4 dead
 
Yeah that is sure i will buy but I will buy someting else with that card I can buy games for WII or PC
 
Ya that game looks very cool lol but my friend will pass it to me when he finishes it. And you COD4 players is COD4 very good because i played singleplayer but never tried COD4 multiplayer so should i buy COD4???
 
You could always buy a share of my love! It's free!
frantic.^'s love--------> [ <3 ]
 
[quote1212692522=zadori {A|R}]
WHAT IS BATTLETOAD LOL I SEE YOU WRITE THAT 2 TIMES LOL!!!!!!!
[/quote1212692522]

Only the greatest game ever.
 
I think you should buy COD4 multiplayer..its the best game of the year...
i played it on israelis servers so i didnt like it so much...
but i think that you guys have better server discipline...
my advice, buy COD4...
 
Lol i looked videos of battletoads its on NES and Genesis lol it looks kinda fun lol but i tink COD4 is better
 
Back
Top