Not a Bug i cant find the EGO server.

robster914

Shitter
=(e)=
Joined
Oct 5, 2020
Messages
55
so its just a normal day i played the server earlier today and left to go do some homework and then after i did it the server was gone from the internet tab and my favorites tab. I have tried everything can anyone help??


Edit : i found a solution i just used a vpn and it worked. thanks bakr bakr for the solution .
 
Last edited:
Maybe I don’t know how to determine this..but what server exactly?
 
74.91.124.34:27015 =(eGO)= EASY BHOP 24/7 | 102 TICK | Edge-Gamers.com
66.85.14.237:27015 =(eGO)= BEGINNER SURF 24/7 | 85 TICK | Edge-Gamers.com
74.91.113.83:27015 =(eGO)= | JAILBREAK | GANGS+ | Edge-Gamers.com
74.91.113.113:27015 =(eGO)= | TTT | TROUBLE IN TERRORIST TOWN | Edge-Gamers.com
64.74.97.39:27015 =(eGO)= MINIGAMES | AWP+ | 102 TICK | Edge-Gamers.com
192.223.30.182 =(eGO)= 24/7 SURF SUMMER | BEGINNER | !WS !KNIFE | EdgeGamers
 
This exact thing has happened to me before. After resetting/restarting everything possible I found that it was just a matter of time. I wasn't able to play for a few days but the servers that I had in my favorites came back. My advice from personal experience is to either wait a few days or set up a VPN (Kaarma had the same issue and said the VPN worked). Good luck soldier :P
 
This exact thing has happened to me before. After resetting/restarting everything possible I found that it was just a matter of time. I wasn't able to play for a few days but the servers that I had in my favorites came back. My advice from personal experience is to either wait a few days or set up a VPN (Kaarma had the same issue and said the VPN worked). Good luck soldier :p
thank you so much i tried the vpn i might have to be running at 70 ping or more but ill deal with it thanks have a good day.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top