Delivered FiveM Server restarts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spock

Queen of EdgeGamers
=(eGO)=
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
1,042
So everyone in the FiveM server knows that when LE says a server restart is gonna happen in 5 minutes but takes at least 10-30 minutes, instead of waiting for a server restart from them, Why not have an automatic server restart every day at a specific time.
 
Upvote 0
I think the point of the random restarts is to fix server issues, but I could get behind an automatic restart early in the day.
 
I like auto restarts everyday at a certain time
 
+1

Having scheduled restarts would be great. The only few issues I could happening with having an automatic restarts are if the server shut downs for a restart but doesn't come back up or it possibly breaking and not restarting on time. But other wise then those two, I am all for Automatic restarts
 
I would assume that if leadership is rebooting a server in the middle of users being online, it's likely for the reason there's something game-breaking going on. It may be something that needs instant resolution and can't wait for a daily reset. In short... daily restarts may already happen, and this may not benefit them.

Summer Summer
 
I'm a boomer that has boomer moments. I'll see if we can get the auto restart thing going again. Apologies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top