OogaBooga caveman =(eGO)= Joined Jun 3, 2020 Messages 424 Nov 5, 2020 #1 Do you listen to modern rap? If yes, who currently is your favorite rapper? Yes, The Weeknd (Ik it’s kinda weirdchamp) Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
Do you listen to modern rap? If yes, who currently is your favorite rapper? Yes, The Weeknd (Ik it’s kinda weirdchamp)
Buster Oompa Loompa Build Joined Mar 8, 2020 Messages 1,763 Nov 5, 2020 #2 But I’m not a rapper Definitely waviethekid
Ledzo EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 5,174 Nov 5, 2020 #3 Young thug Playboi carti Young M A 21 savage
heidi Mindless Self Indulgence =(e)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 3,113 Nov 5, 2020 #5 Trippie Redd, rich the kid, and Tyler the creator. I’m not as into rap as I used to be tbhhh
Wavie soundcloud.com/waviethekid Joined May 4, 2020 Messages 676 Nov 5, 2020 #6 Buster said: But I’m not a rapper Definitely waviethekid Click to expand... DeerFat said: Wavie best rapper Click to expand... Love yall <3
Buster said: But I’m not a rapper Definitely waviethekid Click to expand... DeerFat said: Wavie best rapper Click to expand... Love yall <3
Wavie soundcloud.com/waviethekid Joined May 4, 2020 Messages 676 Nov 5, 2020 #7 Also $not is probably my favorite rn, and no not the jb player.