Serious Post

Belakk

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 22, 2018
Messages
173
Hey everyone, I know I'm not a serious person most of the time but I felt like this needed to be said. I wanted to share how much I love the fact that I can spread positive vibes and create an enjoyable environment. This came to mind after someone who had trusted me enough to talk about their issues, thanked me for "turning their life around". I realized how powerful it can be to change someone's life (positively) just by being me and reducing toxicity. So much in fact that it has become one of my "duties" in life to help those struggling on and off Counter Strike. Thank you all so much for returning the favor in previous years by creating such an enjoyable community. It may take time to understand, but positivity is incredibly powerful! Do not fear as I still will continue to be me (monkey)! Thanks <3
 
Dawhhh very cute
The favor of helping others is always returned in your life eventually. Happy this community is able to be a positive place for you.
 
<3 glad you enjoy helping others out and i hope you continue to do so
 
Keep it up mate what you’re doing is what needs to be done on this planet: LOVE
 

Latest posts

Back
Top