- Joined
- Nov 22, 2018
- Messages
- 173
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Counter Strike
What server is this happening on?
JB
Short description of the bug.
The red boarder when rebelling will disappear randomly while still rebelling.
Description of the bug.
I threw a nade into ct stack and got the red boarder. Soon after (3 seconds) it was removed so I went to the cell face. Warden pardoned me for being red but could have easily shot me on sight.
What should be happening instead?
The red boarder/outline indicating rebelling should stay untill the t is no longer red.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
N/A
Extra info? N/A
Counter Strike
What server is this happening on?
JB
Short description of the bug.
The red boarder when rebelling will disappear randomly while still rebelling.
Description of the bug.
I threw a nade into ct stack and got the red boarder. Soon after (3 seconds) it was removed so I went to the cell face. Warden pardoned me for being red but could have easily shot me on sight.
What should be happening instead?
The red boarder/outline indicating rebelling should stay untill the t is no longer red.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
N/A
Extra info? N/A




