What type of RP do Yall cops want to see from criminals?

PositiveSoleMan

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 12, 2020
Messages
216
Most of the RP that I see criminals get in it always ends in some type of toxicity between both sides. I am writing this because I generally am curious on what type of RP cops like. I know it gets boring chasing these same people over and over again, getting shot, going to the hospital, and getting booked. In my opinion its important for everyone involved in the RP to have fun, which is the most enjoyment I have ever had when everyone is having fun, laughing, and smiling.
 
Honestly when i was a police officer, I liked small scale robberies. With a good thought plan, or just some really good fun RP. So either a really smart plan, or just some dumb guy thats holding a watergun
 
I agree, I want to see more people stealing rico's bag
 
I may be in the minority but I love planned bank robberies, doesnt need to be a full scale heist. Just a plan of where to go and what to do, thought out. Maybe ending in a shootout or maybe not. I know @Confission had some great robberies with his Lil Seoul gang.
 
I like when people just roleplay naturally instead of asking me what they should do in front of me to get my attention. /shrug
 
You know what really aggravates me? Initiating a traffic stop on someone who's speeding or running red lights in the city in their super car and then they make two turns to get onto the highway and just floor it. This is incredibly lazy and boring RP.

Learn to drive, learn the map. It's not that hard. This game has been out for an eternity. I really don't mind being on the losing side of a police chase as long as it was lost based on skill and not who can press W longer on the highway. Make a few quick turns down an alley way. I've lost the police tons of times by jackknifing a large truck in one of the tunnels and escaping out the other side. Show us your driving prowess. Going straight to the highway is low tier garbage.

I really enjoy thoughtful, creative RP. I REALLY enjoy natural RP, like you get with the car scene. Talking to people who know their shit. That's what's fun for me.
 
Last edited:
Okay and? IDK I'm probably in the minority here but I like driving around just looking for stuff to happen.
You're asking for people to act natural or create purely organic situations, but that's not how they act IRL. Criminals IRL are far less plentiful than in game.
Give them credit for trying to brainstorm scenarios.
 
yes it is. criminals may not be plentiful, but the ones that are there don't go to the cops, hey what kind of crime do you like to see?
Real life has many various forms of crime that the game doesn't mechanically support well, and like I said, criminals are far less plentiful.
I think looking at real life as a 1:1 is an unhealthy standard. There's a lot of nuance in real life that doesn't benefit the narrative of a game, let alone a roleplay.
 
I think offering more civilian jobs and seeing really thought out criminal characters accented with more activities is necessary.

Criminals are supposed to lurk in the shadow and avoid jail at all costs.
You are someone who doesn't generally socialize outside of smaller circles due to the fact people may be looking for you.
Lots of people shouldn't know you. Everyone should know of you is kind of what I am getting at.
 
I think offering more civilian jobs and seeing really thought out criminal characters accented with more activities is necessary.

Criminals are supposed to lurk in the shadow and avoid jail at all costs.
You are someone who doesn't generally socialize outside of smaller circles due to the fact people may be looking for you.
Lots of people shouldn't know you. Everyone should know of you is kind of what I am getting at.
This is what I want to start seeing more.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top