I'm back. In my last post found here, I explained how we should make it when you post a thread it will fill out the form. Well, blind me didn't see that was already the case. However, I seemed to have found a loophole. Right at the very top, there is a place to fill out a title of a thread and then, post said thread. It then bypasses the form format. Shown in this screenshot here:
Now, I'm not sure if this should be classified as a bug, or something that is required with Xenforo in order to post threads in the subforum. I know it's not that big of a deal, just helps when people use the proper format. Maybe we could have a thread that is stickied to the top of both Contests and Requests that explains the proper form to use.
Now, I'm not sure if this should be classified as a bug, or something that is required with Xenforo in order to post threads in the subforum. I know it's not that big of a deal, just helps when people use the proper format. Maybe we could have a thread that is stickied to the top of both Contests and Requests that explains the proper form to use.









