New Website Discussion

those skins need to be set up asap i cant stand this white border website its too light LOL
 
Don't forget to put the server tech forum back online... not the public one, but the private one I spam. :D
 
no me gusta

1 too boxy if ya know what i mean
2 too bright
3 a lil' crowded

although i love how you can hide the side boxes :)

but i'll get used to it in time, and nice work peeps!
 
Dominion... can you tune down the white a bit w/ the CSS? You had a more tan color before that wasn't as hard on the eyes. Try something closer to the pages backgroup and you'll make things 1000% better!

Also, try not to load the online users on the vBA side bar. It's lagging the load times.
 
BTW... love it!
rank_dgx.gif


Can you do me one favor and make it .DGX?
 
good job

they website is really great guys you did a very good job keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D
 
What happened to the cube boxes on the left side of the old site. That displayed the stats for some of the serversI liked seeing those when i got on the website. I think we should move them over here to the new site.
 
What happened to the cube boxes on the left side of the old site. That displayed the stats for some of the serversI liked seeing those when i got on the website. I think we should move them over here to the new site.

That plugin does not exist for vBulletin :|.
 
That plugin does not exist for vBulletin :|.

That is sad :(. Those were a very small of why i joined the group in the first place :). Loved how they were an edgey way to displayed the same out server stats that every clan has on thier web pages. hope you can get working shoe.
 
Here is a suggestion. Some where under the user name have there in game name? Cuse I know theres some of us that have diff usernames then our ingame name. I mite make it easier to find out who is who when giving access for forums.
 
I love being connected to all the other branches of the clan; I don't have to go to a different website for CS:S or TF2. And it looks great! Thanks!
 
all of the imported people have to stick to the "imported_username"? or is there a way to change it back?
 
Why are you posting so many "jjjj'"?..

Could somebody edit or delete that post because it is a bit big just for some "jjjj"... (Or am I wrong).
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top