Hellboy Famous =(e)= Joined Jan 28, 2013 Messages 567 Nov 28, 2020 #1 I have lost my reputation points and I'm not sure when I lost all of them. I used to have around 5.5k rep points and randomly they were gone. Please fix if possible. Thanks
I have lost my reputation points and I'm not sure when I lost all of them. I used to have around 5.5k rep points and randomly they were gone. Please fix if possible. Thanks
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 Nov 28, 2020 #2 Maybe the rep reset we planned for that one time that never happened, finally happened. Lol. Kidding aside, hopefully it can be resolved. I know it's just a number but many people have pretty damn high rep who have been around for years.
Maybe the rep reset we planned for that one time that never happened, finally happened. Lol. Kidding aside, hopefully it can be resolved. I know it's just a number but many people have pretty damn high rep who have been around for years.
Hellboy Famous =(e)= Joined Jan 28, 2013 Messages 567 Dec 5, 2020 #3 Well still lost in the unsidedown world i guess
Custom Stats - =(eGO)= Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 5,468 Dec 12, 2020 #4 Seems to be resolved as I saw you had 9000. Moving to completed~ ~Closed