Delivered Discord - Bot Spam Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Messages
12,221
Can a channel please be created for people to do commands from the bot in (like when the chat comes up with 95 messages of people typing !ping and the responses). Limit the bots use to that channel for some commands if we can. It floods general super fast.

I believe you can also set up the bot to dump "levelup" messages to a specific channel as well.
 
Upvote 0
+1. I can't stress how good idea this is. This is just standard practice.
 
Can a channel please be created for people to do commands from the bot in (like when the chat comes up with 95 messages of people typing !ping and the responses). Limit the bots use to that channel for some commands if we can. It floods general super fast.

I believe you can also set up the bot to dump "levelup" messages to a specific channel as well.
Great suggestion!
 
You mean the existing bot-command channel? :ROFLMAO:
Bot command.JPG
 
You mean the existing bot-command channel? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2138

I've got practically every channel hidden and have for years now. It'd be nice then to limit bot use to that channel and have it only work in there, along with the level up messages showing up there instead.

1606788642189.png
 
I've got practically every channel hidden and have for years now. It'd be nice then to limit bot use to that channel and have it only work in there, along with the level up messages showing up there instead.

View attachment 2139
Yeah, if it is possible that would be cool.
 
I believe this was delivered and the commands only work in certain channels, however for the level up, they can appear in any channel.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top